Business goals should drive technology solutions, not the other way around. Agree? Then we’re already on the same page.
Splashwire’s IT support and solutions, tailored to your strategic goals, include:
Cybersecurity deployments that don’t just put solutions in place, but are intelligent enough to adapt, respond and provide feedback for increasing your security posture.
- Dedicated vCIO
- Intelligent virtual appliances
- End Point Protection
- XDR – Extended Detection and Response
- Proactive Alerting and Month End Reporting
- Provided as a service paid monthly so you can manage your budget
#AskSplashwire for a FREE 30 day cybersecurity deployment
Converged and hyper-converged solutions
- Simplify operations, scale, and keep your data protected at every level
- Provisioning of servers greatly simplified
- Automation of configuration and tasks
- Hybrid cloud as part of your disaster recovery and business continuity plan
#AskSplashwire for more information!
- Optimize workloads and maximize your storage investments with self-encrypting drives, built-in disaster avoidance, and snapshots in each array.
- Struggling with application and database performance? Sometimes your issue may just be the configuration of your storage appliances.
- Splashwire leverages a large portfolio of storage solutions from NAS to HCI and everything in between.
#AskSplashwire to evaluate your storage solution and recommend best practices.
- Solutions to deliver consistent cloud operations and a modern end-user experience across core, cloud, and edge.
- Leverage a virtualized infrastructure to increase uptime
- Simplify maintenance windows by shifting resources
- As a VMWare and Microsoft partner Splashwire deploys and supports both platforms and will help you determine which platform is right for your business.
#AskSplashwire how we can help solve your virtualization issues.
- Unified communications has become the backbone of business efficiency and content sharing in the modern world; COVID spotlighted that need as workforces have dispersed in a full-time work from home environment yet have increased expectations on seamless delivery!
- Improve collaboration from a distance leveraging SIP trunks
- Integrate conference calls, live video and webinars into your normal business
- Collaborate with chat, email, calendaring and content sharing internal to your business
#AskSplashwire how to unify your communications.
- Maximize connectivity at the edge with integrated hardware and software solutions or SD-WAN and other complementary virtualized networking functionality.
- Integrate data center switching solutions that meet the demands of modern workloads and virtualization environments while greatly simplifying deployments and management
- Power cloud implementations with PowerSwitch solutions integrated into HCI solutions providing network configuration automation and OPEX savings
- Solutions to meet your needs capable of delivering a simple 1GbE yet scalable and powerful enough to reach 400GbE backbones.
#AskSplashwire how we can help you meet the needs of your business!
PC as a Service
- User experience a priority for the business is not new, but what is different now is that in order to stay competitive and retain and attract the best talent, employee experience has to become a priority. Splashwire’s mission statement clearly states simplify technology and improve the user experience. A solid pc deployment strategy is key to accomplishing both of those goals!
- Predictable budgeting when you combine hardware, software lifecycle services, and financing into a predictable price per seat per month budget that will grow and contract with your business.
- Today’s workforce relies on their PCs and accessories to get work done anytime and from anywhere. Users need their PCs to be fully configured on receipt no matter where they are located, IT departments need to maintain the system’s fitness and security to minimize disruptions for users, and ensure responsible retirement of all hardware.
- Today’s workforce is heavily reliant on PCs to get work done and this is often accompanied by the need to work anytime, anywhere. Organizations need the ability for PCs to be delivered and fully configured for users quickly, wherever those users work.
- Minimize disruption during pc deployment while maintaining the system’s configuration, integrity, security, and reliability over the life of that system.
- Ensure most up to date technology through accelerated PC refreshes o Recycling services that ease your burden on displaced equipment, assures green recycling of hardware and certified data destruction to ensure your data was destroyed and disposed of properly.
- Flexible financing – Looking to spread out your capital outlay or perhaps create a managed lease schedule?
#AskSplashwire how we can help you improve your user experience!
- Microsoft 365, formerly named and still often referred to as Office365 is one of the fastest growing software platforms disrupting the market. Quick deployment, operational expensing of previously capitalized software, and increased functionality has made Microsoft cloud-based software as a service extremely popular. Splashwire has been a Microsoft partner since our inception in 2000 specializing in on-premise and hosted Microsoft solutions so it was only natural for our business to include Microsoft365 and migrations to the cloud from your on-premise solutions.
#AskSplashwire to evaluate your migration to Microsoft365.
- Replacement of equipment and growth of devices per user is the norm, as such recycling of those devices needs to be as well. Splashwire provides recycling and data destruction services for your equipment ensuring green disposal in accordance with local regulations while certifying that your data has been sanitized consistent with NIST Publication 800-88 or actual physical shredding of drives.
#AskSplashwire for more information about how we provide IT solutions!