Security is a strategic endeavor, requiring company buy in from the top down so it may be implemented effectively throughout daily operations. Agree? Then we’re already on the same page. Splashwire vCIOs can help make that a reality!
The security of your organization’s data and communications is paramount – to your operation, your reputation and your bottom line. More than 70% of all cybersecurity incidents today are the result of internal security issues that no firewall or anti-virus could have prevented. Internal security solutions that can detect, alert and report on security risks and incidents are necessary to protect against today’s threats.
Security Framework and Best Practices
- Security led 1 on 1 consultations with a virtual Chief Information Officers (vCIO)
- Solutions led and built on NIST framework, The National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Compliance framework for PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, CMMC and more.
Download a free copy of Splashwire’s Top Insider Threats White Paper
Security Risk Assessments
- Identify vulnerabilities and validate security solutions.
- Enhance your security posture, reduce risk, facilitate compliance and improve operational efficiency.
- Penetration testing to evaluate security of perimeter defense solutions.
- Vulnerability testing to identify, quantify and prioritize system vulnerabilities.
- Compliance management facilitates the ongoing process of monitoring and assessing systems to ensure they comply with industry and security standards, as well as corporate and regulatory policies and requirements.
- Feel confident that claims again your Cyber Risk Insurance actually get paid verifying the accuracy of information submitted on the original insurance application.
- Rollback and restore of systems with appropriate disaster recovery and business continuity solutions
Proactive Monitoring and Change Management
- Maintain healthy and secure end points throughout your network.
- Identify malware, patching exploits, script-based attacks, and heuristic behavior within your network.
- Predictive failure of hardware devices minimizing downtime.
- Consistent system configurations across your enterprise.
- Rollback and restore of systems with appropriate disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
- Virtual appliances provide a “double-check” to ensure anti-virus (EPP and EDR) and patching are working consistently with your internal tools or our help desk and RMM tools.
- Discover network misconfigurations, user privilege inconsistencies, and sudden behavior inconsistent with set patterns.
- Machine learning and intelligent tagging of assets within your environment help identify anomalous activity, suspicious changes, and threats caused by misconfigurations.
- Outsourced SOC Services allow you to focus on day to day operations whilea team of professionals monitor, manage, and escalate to your team when suspicious activity appears on your network.
#AskSplashwire more about Security as a Service (SeCaaS).
End Point Protection
Webroot – Next Generation End Point Protection
- Splashwire leverages Webroot
- Endpoint protection, or endpoint security, is a general term that describes cybersecurity services for network endpoints, like laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, servers, and virtual environments. These services may include antivirus and antimalware, web filtering, and more.
- Endpoint protection helps businesses keep critical systems, intellectual property, customer data, employees, and guests safe from ransomware, phishing, malware, and other cyberattacks.
- Criminals are constantly developing new ways to attack networks, take advantage of employee trust, and steal data. Smaller businesses may think they’re not a target, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, small businesses with 100 employees or fewer now face the same risk of attack as a 20,000-employee enterprise.*
- No matter their size, businesses need reliable endpoint security that can stop modern attacks. And since most companies are subject to some form of compliance and privacy regulations, protection for endpoints is 100% necessary to help businesses avoid hefty fines and damage to their reputation due to a security breach.
Looking for more than End Point Protection? Splashwire is a leading partner of Cynet XDR Prevention and Detection! Cynet natively unifies NGAV, EDR, NDR, and UEBA Honey Pots?
- NGAV is multilayered protection against malware, ransomware, exploits, and fileless attacks
- NDR is Protecting against scanning attacks, MITM, lateral movement, and data exfiltration
- UEBA is Preset behavior rules coupled with dynamic behavior profiling to detect malicious anomalies
- Deception Decoy files, machines, user accounts, and network connections to lure and detect advanced attackers
- Cynet leverages Deception technologies with automated attack investigation and remediation in one single platform!
- If you think that sounds great, there’s more….. Cynet is backed by 24/7 Managed Detection and Response services at NO EXTRA COST and they work with Splashwire SOC services while your team sleeps!
- Creation, implementation and training of the 3P’s: Policies, Processes and Procedures.
- Instructor led employee awareness training consistent with corporate handbooks and policies.
- Employee phishing simulations to educate and protect against threat actors.
Download a free copy of Educational Guide to Phishing Prevention and Better Email Hygiene